Abigail Anderson is Taylor Swift's best friend. Taylor said during an interview with Oprah:
"But my best friend, Abigail, we met when I was 15. First day of school freshman year we sat next to each other in English. She wanted to be a swimmer and go off on a college scholarship for swimming and I wanted to be a singer. Now she's off at Kansas on a swimming scholarship and I'm singing."
Abigail goes to college in Kansas at the University of Kansas. Taylor says that her favorite thing to do on her day off is to go visit her there.
Music videos she has appeared in
- In Picture to Burn, she is with Taylor in a vehicle as Taylor spies on her ex-boyfriend.
- In Fifteen, she is seen in the video as well as being mentioned in the song itself.
- In Teardrops on My Guitar, she's in the school.
- In 22, Abigail is among the many party guests featured in the music video.
- In I'm Only Me When I'm With You, Abigail appears in various clips throughout the video.
- In New Romantics, Abigail makes a brief appearence.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.