Harry Edward Styles (born February 1, 1994) is a famous member of the British-Irish boy band One Direction. He dated Taylor Swift for a month and talked about this later in an interview with Rolling Stone .
Their romance was called "Haylor" (Harry and Taylor).
Instances when they were together
- December 2, 2012 - The two were seen taking a stroll in a New York's Central Park (see picture on the right).
- They were spotted singing at a karaoke bar together. 
- December 13, 2012 - On Taylor's birthday, Harry treated her to a meal at the George and Dragon Hotel in Cheshire, along with £1000 of gifts including perfume, a Jimmy Choo bag and some antique earrings. 
- Taylor announced that she is willing to spend $80,000 for Harry on his birthday. 
- December 18, 2012 - Taylor came with Harry when he went to get a new tattoo. 
- December 19, 2012 - Taylor's mother, Andrea Swift, and Harry met in Los Angeles.
- Harry was supposed to meet with Taylor in New York, but Taylor was far from where Harry was, so Harry booked a flight to see Taylor. Unfortunately, Harry forgot his passport at home, and missed his flight. He waited for eight hours until the next flight to his destination. 
- December 25, 2012 - Harry gave Taylor a sing-a-gram for Christmas. 
- January 1, 2013 - Harry and Taylor kissed at the stroke of midnight in Times Square.