This is a list of social causes Taylor Swift is affiliated with.
- She became a bestselling musician without degrading herself, becoming a great role model to inspire others everywhere.
- She helped pass a law to help keep children safe from online predators.
- 2008 - Taylor gave Iowa branch of the Red Cross $100,000 to help flood victims.
- December, 2009 - Taylor gave $250,000 to education.
- May, 2010 - Taylor donated $500,000 to help Nashville flood victims and helped raise more than $1.7 million in a telethon.
- Taylor Swift once joined forces with Selena Gomez to help save the cats and dogs of Puerto Rico.
- October 4, 2014 - Taylor participated in the "ALS Ice Bucket Challenge" to raise money for ALS research.
- 2016 - Taylor donated a million dollars to help Louisiana flood victims.
- June 2019 - Taylor donates $113,000 to GLAAD, an LGBT+ organization and creates an Equality Act petition.
- ↑ http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheat-sheet/item/taylor-swift-gives-250000-to-education/birthday-gift/#
- ↑ http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20367527,00.html
- ↑ http://www.examiner.com/pet-rescue-in-national/selena-gomez-and-taylor-swift-saving-puerto-rico-s-dogs
- ↑ https://www.glaad.org/releases/taylor-swift-makes-generous-donation-glaad-support-lgbtq-community
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.